I am a private practicing Sports Therapist based in the Cotswolds, treating a wide ranging client base including:
• An International Rugby Squad
• International Dressage & 3 Day Eventers
• International & Premiership Footballers
• International & Premiership Rugby Players
• Elite Marathon Runners
• Elite Cyclists
• Business Men & Women
• Amateur Sports Men/Women of all ages & levels
I also treat many clients from all backgrounds, not only professional or competitive sports people.
I also work on a referral basis with several physiotherapists, osteopaths, doctors, chiropractors. I am used to working either individually or as a team member where communication is vital, all this being done in a structured and confidential manner.
Professional Advanced Diploma in Sports Therapy (Level 5)
Professional Diploma (Level 4) from the LSSM (London School of Sports Massage)
Professional Diploma (Level 4) from the ISRM (Institute of Sports & Remedial Massage)
BTEC Professional Diploma in Sports Remedial Massage Therapist
Qualified in PSICIS (Pre Hospital Immediate Care in Sport) Level 2
Qualified Emergency First Aider
Mulligans Joint Mobilisation Techniques
Fellow member of the Sports Therapy Organisation (STO) – Visit
Full member of Sports Massage Association (Level 4) (SMA) – Visit
Member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) – Visit
Full Indemnity Insurance.
• Highly qualified, experienced Sports Therapist
• Established Referral System with Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors & GPs
• Established wide variety of client base.
• A Sports Therapist with an International Rugby Squad
• Client Testimonials
• Full member of STO, SMA & CNHC
• Full Professional Insurance